We offer many different payment options for your convenience.
- Pay via credit card or check using our automated phone system toll free (605)791-6555
- Automated payment (Auto Pay) via your checking or savings account. Each month you will receive your West River Electric bill as usual. Then, 12 to 15 days after the billing date, payment will be deducted from your checking or savings account or charged to your credit card account. To enroll in the program you can sign up online using SmartHub.
- SmartHub gives you full control of your account, allowing you to create, manage, and disable your SmartHub account. Pay or view your account online
- Pay Now, just as the name implies, only allows you to pay your bill online, but does not require you to create and maintain passwords or do anything else. Pay Now
- PrePaid Metering is where you pay ahead, just like putting gas in your car. You will not have to pay any deposits and you will not receive any late fees. You will pay the same rates as you normally would, but your balance is calculated on a daily basis allowing you to know how much credit you have every day. There are several ways to find the credit balance on your account: online at www.westriver.com, by an automated phone attendant at (605)791-6555, or by calling our office. You will be notified by e-mail or phone when your credit balance reaches $25. Prepaid customers can pay as often as you like in any amount you want. There is no charge if you accidentally let your money run out. Simply make a payment and the power will be restored shortly. Payments may be remitted 24 hours a day by using an automated payment over the phone or online. Payments can also be made by calling or stopping in the Rapid City or Wall Offices during normal business hours. To sign up for PrePaid Metering, download and complete the Prepaid Service Agreement. The agreement can be submitted with your application for Electrical Service. Sign up online
- MoneyGram can be used at 4 different locations in Rapid City. Click on the icon to find a location nearest you. Use the receive code 15509 and the payment should hit your account in about 20 minutes. This is a great way to make a cash payment after hours.